[Openglam_members] Fwd: [cultural-partners] OpenGlam Conference in Poland

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:26:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Yes it would be great if one of us could make it. Alek Tarkowski asked me
if I could come but unfortunately Europeana organises a gathering of
aggregators during those two days in Berlin. He would like to have a talk
about legal and technical issues when it comes to opening up culture data.
Sam also can't make it. Is anybody of you interested in going? They can pay
for travel and accommodation.

Cheers,

Joris