[Openglam_members] Next OpenGLAM Working Group Call

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri Aug 23 09:33:57 UTC 2013

Hello OpenGLAM Working Group Members,

It's coming to the end of the month again and so time for our Working Group
call. Although many people from the sector have been away from the summer
there's been some exciting developments, so hopefully we'll have lots to
discuss.

A couple of things I'd personally like us think about:

   - The OpenGLAM principles and formalising endorsement like the Open
   Economics principles <http://openeconomics.net/principles/>
   - How to showcase your local and national initiatives on OpenGLAM.org
   - OKCon (as ever!)

Here is a Doodle for the call, I propose as usual that we have it on a
Wednesday. *Please try and fill this in before the end of next Monday*:

http://doodle.com/5cxag8sqv4p5pdry

Look forward to hearing from you all again.

Best,
Sam

--
*