[Openglam_members] Call in one hour

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 08:04:08 UTC 2013

I've been talking with the Getty FYI more details as it progresses once I'm back from holiday - I was unable to get on the conference call as I was on a train with no wifi going to prague.

Getty thing has been total chaos. They told me to not "tell anyone" yet everyone seems to know about some other things they are doing - mainly about metadata and images. I'm also talkin to them re: zero but that doesn't seem to be what they want to consult me on. Go figure.

Will review emails and so forth! Sorry I keep missing these meetings - time difference makes it tough when work meetings sometimes overlap (and openglam isn't part of my day job right now)

Sarah

Sent from my iPhone