[Openglam_members] OKCon Call for Proposals - Deadline Extended

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Fri May 24 10:10:10 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

As you may have seen from other lists the *OKCon Call for
Proposals*<http://okcon.org/call-for-proposals/>
 *has been extended. The n**ew deadline is 31st May. *I'd strongly
recommend as many OpenGLAM Working Group members apply as possible.  It
would be a  great opportunity to catch up face-to-face and the lightning
talks could serve as interesting talking points.

If any of you would like to talk over possible proposals, just drop me an
email and we can Skype.
*
*
Also, just a quick reminder our next Working Group Members call is
scheduled in for next Wednesday (29th May) at 5:00pm BST -- look forward to
speaking to many of you then.
*
*
All the best,