[Openglam_members] New members! and agenda for call tomorrow

Joris Pekel joris.pekel at okfn.org
Tue May 28 15:25:23 UTC 2013

Dear OpenGLAMmers,

Hope you are all doing well.
First of all, I'd like to officially welcome the following people to our
group!

Alex Hinojo (Kippelboy) - Wikipedian in Residence in Spain
Beat Estermann - Researcher at the Bern University of Applied Science in
Bern
Georgina Goodlander - Smithsonian American Art Museum

Welcome all!

Tomorrow (*29th May 18:00 CEST*) we will host our monthly call where we
want to hear lots more about who you are and your activities!

I've written down a small agenda together with Sam:

To discuss:

   - Introductions from new members
   - Action points from last time
   - (Brief!) Updates
   - OKCon update from Joris and feedback shaping programme
   - Series of Public Domain Remix competitions -- OKCon, NL, UK

Let me know if you want to add additional points to the agenda.

We will use Google hangout for the call, I will circulate the link 5
minutes before *18:00 CEST* (for converted times click
here<http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2759794,5128581,5391959,658225&h=2759794&date=2013-5-29&sln=18-19>
).

Looking forward speaking to you!

All the best,