[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Hangout - Today?

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:24:44 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Apologies, I think you're right Beat and that we settled for this date
during the previous call, but this was not sent out.
November has been an insane month for me with loads of workshops and
travelling. I wil be at conferences and trainings until the 17th of
December so very unsure about my ability to join/host the next one. Why
don't you go for it next week and see who can join in. I can send out a
Doodle if you want.

One update from me is that I convinced the Europeana staff that focussing
on getting all Public Domain material released in the PD and not under any
other license will be one of the goals of Europeana for the coming years.
The tweet about it got a lot of attention! Hope this will result in
something good.

Cheers,

Joris