[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Hangout - Today?

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Wed Nov 27 11:02:24 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Unfortunately, I too am travelling at the moment. Perhaps we should skip
this month and aim to re-convene in early January? If others would like to
host a meeting, then I think by all means they do that even if Joris and I
aren't able to attend.

All the best,
Sam

*Sam LeonProject Manager  | skype: samedleon  |  @Noel_Mas