[Openglam_members] FW: [Wikimania-l] Apply to get booklets for your projects at Wikimania 2014.

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Tue Apr 1 10:04:52 UTC 2014

Hi Beat,

That sounds like a great idea for OpenGLAM! I can draft the input for it,
when do they need it?

Best, Lieke

On 1 April 2014 11:42, Estermann Beat <beat.estermann at bfh.ch> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> Wikimania offers the possibility for any project to create a booklet -
> some sort of promotional flyer to be used during Wikimania and afterwards -
>  for free.
>

> Should we consider this to promote the OpenGLAM Initiative?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Beat

Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |
@liekeploeger<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on