[Openglam_members] Stepping down as an OpenGLAM Working Group member

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Wed Feb 19 16:11:11 UTC 2014

Dear Sam,

Well, it's a pity that you are leaving the OpenGLAM working group!

But thanks a lot for your great engagement to get the OpenGLAM movement up and running.
I wish you good luck with your work in favor of transparency, hoping that you'll be similarly successful as for OpenGLAM!

See you next week!

Beat