[Openglam_members] Next OpenGLAM call: Thursday 18:00

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:45:18 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Thanks for filling in the Doodle.
It looks like next Thursday at 18:00 (CET) is our best option. See
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=658225,2759794,2643743,5391959&h=658225for
your local time.

I will circulate a Hangout link 5 min before we start. A few things I would
like to talk about is the Wellcome Library CC-BY announcement and how to
respond (Is CC-BY a worthy compromise for PD material), do we need an
official statement/policy paper? and an update about the Benchmark survey.
If you have other things you would like to talk about, please let me know!

Looking forward speaking to you!

Kind regards,

Joris