[Openglam_members] GLAM Benchmark Survey - Next Steps

Susanna Ånäs susanna.anas at wikimedia.fi
Thu Jan 16 19:44:11 UTC 2014

Thanks, Beat

> *Concerning Work Package 4: Partnerships / Funding Requests*
>

> *@ Susanna: *Would you be ready to take the (co-)lead of this work
> package, especially regarding the funding request to the WMF and possibly
> other funding requests?

Tentatively: it's possible. You must acknowledge that the funding
application of our chapter in WMF is pending, and I do not know if it can
disturb the process. In principle these should be two separate things.

And co-lead, please, rather than lead. I want to know that there will a
support structure at busy times, and I know many are more experienced in
this.

I hope we will have dedicated resources to work on this in Finland in
February.

Best, Susanna

*Susanna Ånäs *Käyttäjä:Susannaanas
Wikimedia Suomi <http://fi.wikimedia.org/wiki/Etusivu> –