[Openglam_members] Panton principles for the Humanities at OKFest

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Tue Jul 8 07:53:46 UTC 2014

Dear WG members,

Unfortunately the facilitator of the OKFest session 'Panton principles for
the Humanities' is unable to attend OKFestival. Would someone of you who is
attending OKFest be willing to facilitate the session, or do you know of
anyone who is attending that could do this? Please let me know today, as we
need to finalise the programme.

Short description of the session:
This session is a discussion about a draft set of clear principles which
describe what we mean by Open Data in the humanities, what these should
contain and how to the use them. The Panton Principles are important but
need some widening for humanities purposes. A draft proposal exists:
http://austgate.co.uk/2013/10/repost-of-principles-for-open-humanities-and-literature/
. Audience participation encouraged.

Also see
http://okfestival2014.sched.org/event/1753a2fe584e449b4beff4083008657a#.U7uiBR9khgE

Many thanks!

best, Lieke

--
Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger
<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>  |
Newsletter <http://okfn.org/about/newsletter>

*Have you bought your tickets <http://2014.okfestival.org/tickets/> to
OKFestival yet? Join us in Berlin on 15-17 July!*