[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call May

Marttila Sanna-Maria sanna.marttila at aalto.fi
Thu Jun 5 07:30:38 UTC 2014

Hey Primavera, all,

It would be indeed good to discuss about the OpenGLAM sessions at OKFest. In addition, maybe we could have a working group meeting in Berlin and plan our activities?

I am co-hosting two activities, the GIF jamming session that I already mentioned and the open design definition session (with Christian Villum and Peter Troxler). Also I will be giving a short presentation about the Finnish GLAM activities in the local OpenGLAM workshop on the 15th.

all the best,

Sanna