[Openglam_members] We need to plan further in advance. Re: OpenGLAM members call May

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:55:31 UTC 2014

GAH, I was jet lagged and slept in (wow until 9 AM, oh getting old...) and
didn't see your email until now.

Feedback: I know we selected this as a decent day (like, last week), but,
having more than a few hours notice would be ideal. Can we perhaps, as
Lieke suggested, plan something we can pencil in each month or bi-weekly
into our calendar and know it's going to happen then no if's ands or
buts... (or Doodles)

i.e. second and fourth Thursday of the month, or whatever... being self
employed the last minute thing isn't always conducive to my frightening
calendar (so..many....colors on Google Calendar). And of course, being the
only US based person isn't helpful either :-/

Perhaps we can start a thread to hack this out, or just make the
declaration on when it should be. I just want to have something that is in
my calendar all the time, not planned while I'm sleeping and when I wake up
there is a meeting happening.

:)

Sarah

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Marco Montanari <marco.montanari at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sorry everyone, i'm stuck in an unexpected and unexpectedly long
> meeting... :(

> On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 5:57 PM, Joris Pekel <jpekel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> Here is the Google Hangout link for the call:
>>
>> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gtu5adbw2ttumrpznolhyv2ykea?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=nl
>>
>> And here are the notes:
>>

>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCJUVrTsbnSenuQA0tGQ0rugEwitlyiwATJbIrJpQEs/edit
>>
>> Speak in a second!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Joris

>> :
>>

>>> hello all,
>>>
>>> Unfortunately I am not able tonight (19 Finnish time), as I have dinner
>>> plans with friends.
>>>
>>> Here however few updates from my part and from the Finnish local group:
>>>
>>> - The open culture master class is progressing well, and we will have
>>> our last session next week. More than 20 participants from different
>>> cultural organizations will open data and/or content during the course. The
>>> activities will continue next fall with a hackathon (hack4FI), as we
>>> continue to get funding from the ministry of culture and education in
>>> Finland. A blog post is on its way :-)
>>> - We are in the process of writing a small booklet about open culture /
>>> Open GLAM in Finnish to be sent to memory and cultural institutions in
>>> Finland
>>> - Kati, Adam and me are planning the GIF animation jamming session for
>>> the Open Knowledge Festival. It will be fun!!
>>>

>>> Enjoy the summer!
>>>
>>> Sanna

>>> time, but shall we aim for today at 18:00 CEST? Here is a nice worldclock
>>> to see what that means for you.
>>> http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2747891,658225,5368361&h=2747891&date=2014-6-4&sln=18-19

>>> you to enable it afterwards.

> Marco Montanari
> mail: marco.montanari at gmail.com
> office: marco.montanari at labs.it
> office: mmo at mmo.it
> mobile: +39 3335267086
> skype: marco.montanari
> web: http://www.mmo.it

Sarah Stierch

-----

Diverse and engaging consulting for your organization.

www.sarahstierch.com