[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call March

Marttila Sanna-Maria sanna.marttila at aalto.fi
Tue Mar 25 10:10:10 UTC 2014

Hey Joris, all,

Unfortunately Thursday is not anymore possible for me, so I would prefer talking already today. Are we submitting a joint OpenGLAM proposal? We, Adam, Kati and me, added a GIF animation workshop last week to the list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KiXyJgAa78scY4HfOHJsGMrrgptB3Z90tgS7adVWbYc/edit#heading=h.y0fykm1yr847

all the best,

Sanna