[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM members call March

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Tue Mar 25 10:19:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm also not available on 18.00 Thursday, so would prefer Wednesday for our
call.
As for the proposals to OKFest, great input so far in this document! Let's
finalise it tomorrow and decide as well who submits what and what to
combine with each other.

Best, Lieke

On 25 March 2014 11:10, Marttila Sanna-Maria <sanna.marttila at aalto.fi>wrote:

> Hey Joris, all,
>
> Unfortunately Thursday is not anymore possible for me, so I would prefer
> talking already today. Are we submitting a joint OpenGLAM proposal? We,
> Adam, Kati and me, added a GIF animation workshop last week to the list:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KiXyJgAa78scY4HfOHJsGMrrgptB3Z90tgS7adVWbYc/edit#heading=h.y0fykm1yr847
>
> all the best,
>
> Sanna
>

> On 24.3.2014, at 17.34, Joris Pekel <jpekel at gmail.com>
>  wrote:
>
> > Hey everybody,
> >
> > Thanks all for filling in the Doodle. It appears to be a pretty tough
> one with 4 timeslots that have 8 people being able to attend. My personal
> preference would be tomorrow at 16:00 EST, but that basically excludes the
> people outside of Europe. Thursday at 18:00 EST would also be an option, if
> somebody else is able to host. I can listen in from the train, but not
> contribute actively.
> > Please let me know if somebody is willing to host on Thursday, otherwise
> I suggest we stick with tomorrow.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Joris
> >
> > p.s: how are your OKFestival proposal coming along? Deadline is this
> weekend!

> > Hi all,
> >
> > We are already getting close to the end of March. Time to schedule the
> monthly call!
> > Here is the Doodle: http://doodle.com/emn3ywgi6payv5ke#table
> >
> > The OKFestival deadline is moved to the end of the month so this might
> be a good opportunity to run through our proposals before submitting. We
> will also welcome a few new members!
> >
> > Speak soon!
> >
> > Joris

Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |
@liekeploeger<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on