[Openglam_members] Members call today at 16:00 CET

Marco Montanari marco.montanari at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 15:07:49 UTC 2014

ARGH! sorry everyone but the timing today is really bad. Let me just send
you a note on what is going on here in Italy:
- in 2 days we are having Spaghetti Open Data (Italian Open Data event) in
Bologna. Discussion on GLAM is already ongoing but we will have a barcamp
on that to discuss and involve people on the topic and on the "hackathon"
day I'll have a session on an Italian version of the Public Domain
Calculator (saturday afternoon).
- Our initiative on amendments to the italian law on digital versions of
artwork has gained enough traction to aggregate a series of other groups
going into a similar direction, specifically a group working more on the
legal aspects of art distribution and artwork diffusion. The two
initiatives have merged and during SOD we will have a meeting to understand
what direction to take and where to go to;
- OKFestival - I want do discuss some presentations with the people at our
conference friday: we already have some ideas, but we need to formalize
that in a decent way. (yay! 2 days area WAY enough, who needs to sleep???)
:P

Cheers

Marco

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Joris Pekel <jpekel at gmail.com> wrote:

> H everybody,
>
> here is the link:
> https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/76cpjhjdllpqabcs8q0562s6r8?pqs=1&authuser=0&hl=nl
> Speak in minute!
>
> Joris

> Hi all,
>>
>> just to make sure everybody is informed a separate email.
>> We will have our call this afternoon at 16:00 CET (Not EST as in my
>> previous email).
>>
>> I will send out a hangout link a couple of minutes before.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Joris

Marco Montanari
mail: marco.montanari at gmail.com