[Openglam_members] Fwd: [OpenGLAM] New blog: Presenting the Open Content Exchange Platform

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Sep 23 10:17:31 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

As you've probably seen and heard during the last calls, we've been working
on the Open Content Exchange Platform for Europeana Space, an online
platform providing access to documentation around open licensing and
creative reuse of cultural heritage content (see
http://www.europeana-space.eu/content-space/the-open-content-exchange-platform/
).

In the next months we want to further improve the platform and add more
resources (especially newer ones), and therefore it would be great to get
your feedback. What do you think of the platform so far? Do you know 1-2
resources that should be in there, perhaps from your country? Do you know
other good resources we should check out or connect to?

Many thanks for your help!

Best regards, Lieke Ploeger