[Openglam_members] Next Members call

Joris Pekel jpekel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:38:14 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Thanks for filling out the Doodle. Our best time seems to be tomorrow
afternoon at 16:00 CEST. I however will not be able to make it anymore as I
received some bad news about my granddad who I will visit tomorrow.

Feel free to go ahead without me, but as only 3 people can make it we can
also decide to move the call to the end of this month.

Best,

Joris