[Openglam_members] Next Members call

Lieke Ploeger lieke.ploeger at okfn.org
Wed Sep 30 14:05:38 UTC 2015

Hi Joris,

Sorry to hear about your granddad. I support the idea of moving it to next
month, since it is quite busy here at the moment. Hope that is OK for the
others too!

All the best, Lieke

On 30 September 2015 at 15:38, Joris Pekel <jpekel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for filling out the Doodle. Our best time seems to be tomorrow
> afternoon at 16:00 CEST. I however will not be able to make it anymore as I
> received some bad news about my granddad who I will visit tomorrow.
>
> Feel free to go ahead without me, but as only 3 people can make it we can
> also decide to move the call to the end of this month.
>
> Best,
>
> Joris

>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> Unbelievable, but September nearly ended. Time for our next call!
>> Currently I am covered in work and travelling, but I still hope we can
>> squeeze our call in somewhere. I really like them :)
>>
>> Here is the Doodle: http://doodle.com/poll/vnah9y5spqhak357
>>
>> Hope to speak soon!
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Joris

Lieke Ploeger

Community Manager  | skype: laploeger  |  @liekeploeger
<https://twitter.com/liekeploeger>

Open Knowledge  - See how data can change the world
http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>