[opensourcepharma] Wellcome Trust survey - reuse of clinical trial data.

TERRY, Robert Fraser terryr at who.int
Mon Aug 11 08:31:04 UTC 2014

Please see below re announcement of a survey on the reuse of clinical trial data for research,  commissioned by Wellcome Trust. They are looking for wide participation so please circulate throughout your networks.

Rob

Access to clinical trial data

The Wellcome Trust has commissioned Technopolis<http://www.technopolis-group.com/> to carry out a study looking at the potential uses of existing clinical trial data to address new research questions. This will inform discussions around the future establishment of an international consortium to facilitate access to data from academic and commercial trials.

As part of the study we are consulting key stakeholder groups through a short online survey. We are seeking the views of people from academic, industrial, regulatory and non-profit settings who are involved in or aware of research using individual participant data from clinical trials. We’d appreciate your help in completing the survey and distributing the link within your networks so that we can reach the relevant people as widely as possible.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/wellcome-study

For any questions about the survey or the study, please contact the independent study team at wellcome-study at technopolis-group.com<mailto:wellcome-study at technopolis-group.com%3cmailto:wellcome-study at technopolis-group.com> or call Dr Peter Varnai at +44 1273 204320.