[opensourcepharma] J&J/U.Toronto collaboration

Dr. Urmi Bajpai urmi.bajpai at andc.du.ac.in
Tue Sep 9 05:02:18 UTC 2014

Dear Melinda,

These are great initiatives n will help further bridge the gap between
academia n industry,  which is so much desired. More so if the academic
institutions are given freedom to experiment n research.

Much appreciate your efforts and wish you success,  which am sure will
come. Grants and a degree of flexibility for academics can reap rich
dividends for every one to benefit from in the long run.

Best
Urmi
On Tuesday, September 9, 2014, Richter, Melinda [JRDUS] <
MRicht23 at its.jnj.com <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','MRicht23 at its.jnj.com');>>