[opensourcepharma] Coverage of Open Source Approaches to Drug Disc/Dev

Jenny Molloy jcmcoppice12 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 07:35:22 UTC 2016

Hi Matt

Thanks for this round-up and very interesting to read about the MTA.
The Biobricks
Foundation <http://biobricks.org/> is also working on an Open MTA and I'm
involved in that through OpenPlant <http://openplant.org/>, but we're
primarily focused on solving issues in synthetic biology and exchange of
plasmids, so it'll be interesting to see how the documents compare!
I will get in touch with the people in the article and report back. Our
wording and some info and FAQs will be open for comment and feedback from
others very soon.

Jenny