[opensourcepharma] Coverage of Open Source Approaches to Drug Disc/Dev

SHERWOOD NEISS sherwood at theccagroup.com
Sun May 15 14:30:05 UTC 2016

ps - Tomorrow all my work with equity and debt crowdfunding goes live in the USA … so if there are any researchers looking to raise up to $1M in the USA a year and do it online from anyone (despite income or net worth) now is his/her chance!

As co-founders of the Crowdfund Investing movement, CCA uses its unique perspective and methodology to help professional investors and institutions (local, state, national governments and NGO's) build crowdfunding ecosystems to support innovation, strengthen businesses and create thousands of new jobs.

Sherwood Neiss, Principal
Crowdfund Capital Advisors, LLC
Miami . San Francisco . New York . Washington D.C. . Hong Kong . Dubai

Email: sherwood at TheCCAGroup.com <mailto:davis at crowdfundcapitaladvisors.com>
Twitter: @woodien
Web: www.CrowdfundCapitalAdvisors.com <http://www.crowdfundcapitaladvisors.com/>
Office: (877) 427-2350 x701
Cell:     (202) 247-7182

Latest Contributions:
Venture Beat:
The SEC’s new 685-page crowdfunding rules: What you need to know <http://venturebeat.com/2015/11/02/the-secs-new-685-page-crowdfunding-rules-what-you-need-to-know/>
U.S. is very late to securities crowdfunding. Can we catch up to the rest of the world? <http://venturebeat.com/2015/10/20/us-is-very-late-to-securities-crowdfunding-can-we-catch-up-to-rest-of-the-world/>
SEC to small business: We’re just not that into you <http://venturebeat.com/2015/01/17/sec-to-small-business-were-just-not-that-into-you/>
Investments in crowdfunding platforms have already doubled this year <http://venturebeat.com/2014/09/08/investments-in-crowdfunding-platforms-have-already-doubled-this-year/>
New bill could finally fix crowdfunding - if the sausage stuffers don’t get to it <http://venturebeat.com/2014/05/08/new-bill-could-finally-fix-crowdfunding-if-the-sausage-stuffers-dont-get-to-it/>
The New York Times thinks only the rich should profit from crowdfunding <http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/09/the-new-york-times-thinks-only-the-rich-should-profit-from-crowdfunding/>
It Might Cost You $39,000 to Crowdfund $100,000 - A Strategy Forward for Entrepreneurs <http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/02/it-might-cost-you-39k-to-crowdfund-100k-under-the-secs-new-rules/>
Crowdfunding report signals increased revenue, jobs, and deal flow <http://venturebeat.com/2014/01/15/crowdfunding-report-signals-increased-revenue-jobs-and-deal-flow/>
How to save crowdfunding before it’s dead on arrival <http://venturebeat.com/2014/02/08/how-to-save-crowdfunding-before-its-dead-on-arrival/>

Interesting Links:
One of Top Ten Most Influential People in Crowdfunding <http://www.forbes.com/sites/chancebarnett/2012/08/16/top-10-most-influential-people-in-business-crowdfunding/>Co-author of the World Bank Report  Crowdfunding's Potential for the Developing world <http://www.infodev.org/crowdfunding>
Co-author of Multilateral Investment Fund Report Creating a Crowdfunding Ecosystem in Chile <http://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2015/07/71477-crowdfund-capital-advisors-works-with-chilean-government-to-foster-crowdfunding-ecosystem/>
Co-author of Crowdfund Investing for Dummies Available at Amazon <http://www.amazon.com/Crowdfund-Investing-Dummies-Sherwood-Neiss/dp/111844969X> & Barnes & Noble <http://www.barnesandnoble.com/listing/2688478933471>
The Feature Story on Crowdfund Capital Advisors in Entrepreneur Magazine <http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226741>Co-creator of Success with Crowdfunding <http://www.successwithcrowdfunding.com/>