[wdmmg-dev] Fwd: Struggling with new classifier system...

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Dec 24 16:49:03 UTC 2010

Hi Friedrich,

We've very nearly got the main WDMMG site completely switched to mongo
but Anna seems to have run into an issue with understanding how the
classifiers work (see below).

Reading the mail I'm not entirely sure exactly what the issue is
(Anna: perhaps you can give a bit more detail) but a small bit of help
from you would be really useful :)

Perhaps we can catch up early next week (don't want to disrupt your
xmas with WDMMG questions!).

Rufus