[wdmmg-dev] Fwd: Struggling with new classifier system...

Anna Powell-Smith annapowellsmith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 17:33:08 UTC 2010

Hi Friedrich

Yes, sorry to disrupt your Christmas - please don't reply until next week!

So I can handle Entries and Keys in mongo just fine, but I'm struggling a
bit with the concepts behind Classifiers, particularly how to create a
taxonomy. The issue is following the logic back through the example in the
BMF loader [1] .

Could I have a very simple example of how to use create_classifier,
get_classifier and and classify_entry? Or even better talk this through over
Skype, whenever suits you?

thanks!
Anna

[1]