[wdmmg-dev] Quoting parameters and search phrase with spaces

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat Apr 2 08:57:41 UTC 2011

Hi Carsten,

I think the problem is on our end. First off, this works quite nicely:

curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/wdmmg/select/?q=cofog1%3A%2203%22&version=2.2&start=0&rows=10&indent=on"

Still, I think the issue is in our schema.xml where we index * as
textgen instead of string: this way things get tokenized and "Region
A" would become "region, a". We should likely change that since we
don't need textgen anyway (it is covered by the "text" field which
receives a copy of all index contents).

- Friedrich