[wdmmg-dev] OpenSpending Process (senger at rehfisch.de)

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Thu Apr 21 15:04:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Carsten Senger <senger at rehfisch.de> wrote:
> We want to encourage contributors to write a custom loader where necessary.
> It's the alternative to "Transform to OpenSpending Format2 for the "Custom
> Loader" process.

Hm, I disagree: I feel it would be much better for us to converge to
using custom loaders as little as possible (and we're almost there
already). Keeping the loaders up to date is increasingly a burden on
our development and I'd like to get rid of the simpler ones in favor
of a set of mapping descriptions. What do you think?

- Friedrich