[wdmmg-dev] Uganda - still OK for 3/08 deadline?

Mark Brough mark.brough at publishwhatyoufund.org
Mon Aug 1 08:48:17 UTC 2011

Hi Martin

I just wanted to check that everything is still on track to finish off
Uganda by the 3rd August deadline as agreed?

It would be great if you can load the Uganda data back into OpenSpending
(Sandbox / production / ... ) as it has disappeared. Then we will be able to
share it with the Ugandan Ministry of Finance, but of course we can’t do
this until then. And perhaps production would be better if that is going to
be more stable.

I think the outstanding things to do are:

·         Load data into OpenSpending

·         Attach visualisation to the data

Thanks,

Mark

--
Mark Brough