[wdmmg-dev] budget data

Carlos Miguel carlosmiguelfigueiredo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:40:38 UTC 2011

Dear Nick,

I've been working on the model. Could you take a look at it?
After some errors complaining that date field was required (?)
now the sandbox gives me this info:
Import diagnostics

Public Administration contracts for Portugal (public_administration_contracts_for_portugal)

We can't import this package. It should have precisely one model URL or model:mapping URL, and precisely one data URL. See below for information that should help you diagnose what's gone wrong.

model URL
http://ckan.net/storage/f/file/b8b350da-5c4b-4d38-9417-5ed779c721a1
model:mapping URL
None set
data URL
None set

A couple of weeks vacation are coming. hope we can still resolve some issues before sunday.

KInd Regards,

Carlos