[wdmmg-dev] Failing tests in wdmmg

Carsten Senger senger at rehfisch.de
Wed Mar 16 19:38:29 UTC 2011

In the last days I cleaned up the tests in wdmmg and wdmmg-ext. For wdmmg
the testsuite passes without errors or failures apart from the following
two tests described below (and tests for the csv import Stefan is working
on currently). wdmmg-ext still has failures for 2 loaders, but at least
the spain loader is simply broken.

In the next days I will document the test setup. If you have more tests
with errors or failures feel free to grep me. I'll also add wdmmg and
wdmmg-ext to the okfn buildbots.

The 2 failing tests are tests for old rest urls. No routing is set up for
the urls.

The tests were created in
<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/changeset/d83d3a5b1e16>,
the routes removed later in
<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/wdmmg/changeset/dc4240231a5e>

Are these urls still needed or can I remove the tests?

..Carsten