[wdmmg-dev] Failing tests in wdmmg

Carsten Senger senger at rehfisch.de
Fri Mar 18 15:23:08 UTC 2011

Hi David,

--On Donnerstag, März 17, 2011 00:02:26 +0100 David Cabo
<david.cabo at gmail.com> wrote:

>> but at least
>> the spain loader is simply broken.
>
>  Hi Carsten,
>
>  I created the Spain loader. It was done before the backend was
> migrated to Mongo, so it may very well not be compatible with the
> latest backend. (And not sure you've got the latest version, since we
> were in a hurry and ended up running our own DB instance.)

Thanks for the feedback. The loader was updated and imports ~200 entries.
The dataset shows up in the site, but the entries not, so they seem to not
contain the right data. That's a shortcomming of the current system that we
don't force a usable schema while creating entries.

I'll write a demo loader and expand the docs about the data model and how
to write a loader in the next days, and see if we can assert usable entries
in the loader.

Would you like to act as a guinea pig for the docs (and update the loader
and the tests coincidentally;)?

Cheers,

..Carsten