[wdmmg-dev] Migration of issue tracking from Trac to Github

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Wed Sep 7 08:25:07 UTC 2011

Dear all,

As some of you may have gathered from a deluge of Github notification emails (sorry!) we're getting rid of Trac and using Github issues for issue tracking on the OpenSpending project.

I've ported all the old tickets, and they can now be found at

https://github.com/okfn/openspending/issues

In addition, redirects have been set up from old ticket numbers to new issue numbers, to ensure that no links are broken. If you know a ticket number from Trac, simply go to

http://trac.openspending.org/ticket/<ticketno>

and you'll be redirected directly to the corresponding issue.

PLEASE READ: if you work on OpenSpending, please go to the first of the two links, and review the tickets under "Mentioning you" in the left-hand column. There are many tickets where I have asked a particular person's advice on the status of the issue at hand.

That's all for now,