[wdmmg-dev] [wdmmg-discuss] portugal data

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Sep 13 16:54:41 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm afraid, due to my colleague's illness, I will be leaving the
country tomorrow to cover a workshop.

Martin, however is able to be online at 6pm UK time to help out if
both parties can make the meeting.

@All - could you please confirm that you can make the meeting (and add
Martin on Skype if you don't have him already (his name is: mk270_)
@Angelica - could you confirm whether you have had a look at the
documentation and your data is as up to date as possible?

http://wiki.openspending.org/Data_Format

Sorry I won't be on the call, but look forward to seeing what becomes of it!

Lucy

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear Angelica,
>
> Great, I wouldn't worry too much about being able to programme, that
> is the reason why we are training people like Carlos, although we are
> trying to eliminate more and more of the technical aspect to make it
> easier for anyone to do!
>
> @Carlos, Argentina team - would you be able to make a call at some
> point on Wednesday to talk this over further? What times are good for
> you? I presume evening European time for Carlos will be best?
>
> Best,
>
> Lucy
>
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de
> Desarrollo Multimedia) <APERALTA at lanacion.com.ar> wrote:
>> Thanks Lucy! Let´s find some time for a call this week because next week I´m travelling for ten days. I´ll copy Ricardo in our team, but please take in consideration we are not Phyton programmers, Ricardo is IT Manager, but not Pyhton programmer!
>>
>> Do you suggest we go on or find some phytonist and then make our call ?
>>
>> :)

>>> 3 - Take a look at the model requirements in the wiki as well see my model
>>> for example in https://github.com/csfigu/portugal-budget-visualization

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator