[wdmmg-dev] [wdmmg-discuss] portugal data

Carlos Figueiredo carlosmiguelfigueiredo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:01:22 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

@Martin it seemed to be an error of formatting in the amount
(presupuesto) column, as it was showing 9.324234E7 kind of numbering.
After changing that it loaded wo errors!
just finished a last import for the evening (thanks Martin as well)
and we got some argentina data, but it gives me a server error and the
views seem to be not 100% ok, but have a look and let me know what you
make of it.
I put the model and data file on a folder on my github, we should get
a separate on for argentina for sanity, but ok tomorrow I can create a
copy,

Cheers,

Carlos

--