[openspending-dev] wheredoesmymoneygo.org in Russia

Stanislav stanislav.choojoy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 12:29:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

My name is Stanislav Shakirov and I try to implement bubble chart from
the wheredoesmymoneygo.org. to russian local municipal budget

So, I have several questions about the bubble chart (see below)
Would you be so kind to consult us or advise the best person to contact
about this issues?

Thanks in advance for any information

1. Could you share a ready solution for tooltips when you hover on the
circle, as the site wheredoesmymoneygo.org? (screenshot attached)
2. Is there an opportunity to do more than 3 levels of nested data?

Regards,

/stas