[openspending-dev] Balance Sheets - advice please!

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Feb 13 12:42:32 UTC 2012

Hi JeanBrice,

We've taken a bit more look at your data and it's great - but we've
concluded that a little more data would be useful in order to produce a
useful visualisation.

In particular:

1. There seem to be a few encoding problems, these could be fixed by hand.
(We need UTF-8 for OpenSpending)

2. Some fields seem to be empty, perhaps there is a way to pad them with
appropriate values

3. It's really short - is there another level of detail we could
investigate?
Please let us know, we're keen to see this data beautified ;)

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator