[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: December 5, 2012

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Thu Dec 5 00:29:37 UTC 2013

On mið 4.des 2013 18:07, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> I'm unfortunatley unable to make this due to a prior commitment. I wonder
> if there is any chance of pushing this a week? I'd really love to be there
> as there is definite progress on the upload workflow etc and owuld love to
> update and discuss?
>
> What do others think about pushing a week?

I haven't heard any objections to pushing this a week (nor any
supporters). I will give those who object to pushing this a week a time
to object (publicly or via email to me) until 10 GMT tomorrow (four
hours before the scheduled meeting).

If nobody objects we'll move the meeting one week (until December 12)
and add the upload workflow to the meeting agenda.

If I get one objection that's enough to go forward with the meeting as
scheduled and wait to discuss the workflow until at our January meeting.

--

Tryggvi Björgvinsson

Technical Lead, OpenSpending

The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org>