[openspending-dev] Need help of Python developers

Michael Bauer michael.bauer at okfn.org
Fri Dec 20 09:29:08 UTC 2013

Alex,

Also try to contact OKFNlabs, there might be people there interested who
are not on the list here.

This sounds interesting, but I can't commit time at the moment :/

Michael

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 03:53:44PM -0800, Alex Peek wrote:
> We are looking for a python developer to create bots to automatically
> upload OpenSpending statistics into Wikidata.
>
> The python developer who builds the bots will be paid as part of this newly
> proposed Wikimedia grant:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IEG/Global_Economic_Map
>
> If you have the python skill and want to be apart of this project, you can
> just send me a message here.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Alex

Data Diva | skype: mihi_tr | @mihi_tr
The Open Knowledge Foundation | School of Data
http://okfn.org | http://schoolofdata.org
GPG/PGP key: http://tentacleriot.eu/mihi.asc