[openspending-dev] Help to input the icons on WDMMG

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 20:35:56 UTC 2013

Hey there!

guessing:

* You're breaking down by from, to. The dataset you're linking to doesn't
have those dimensions - is this the proper config?

* If the dimension existed, I think the keys for the icons are the "slugs"
of the dimension. If you put in values like "STATUTORY TRANSFERS" this
would become "statutory-transfers" (i.e. lowercase with spaces turned to
dashes).

* Do the icons exist in the folder? Can you send the output of your
browsers debug toolbar?

Cheers,

 - Friedrich