[openspending-dev] Help to input the icons on WDMMG

Володимир Харченко vx2005 at ukr.net
Thu Feb 7 14:16:08 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Friedrich and Tryggvi!!!

I got a set of Nigeria. http://openspending.org/nigeriabudg13/meta, here
is the result:

http://imageshost.ru/photo/66956/id2788837.html

But did not work with my set

http://openspending.org/sumy13_v_col/meta, here is the result:

http://imageshost.ru/photo/77503/id2788840.html

At first I thought that the problem with the Cyrillic alphabet, but I got
a completely different set of
http://openspending.org/banska-bystrica/meta

The result:

http://imageshost.ru/photo/78080/id2788838.html.

I think the reason I ordered the color immediately in the set csv.

That's how I write:

'name': {

'освіта': {icon: 'money.svg' },// not

'будівництво': {icon: 'money.svg' },// not

'охорона-здоров?я': {color: '#A1218D', icon: 'money.svg' },// not

'державне-управління': {color: '#1A439A', icon: 'money.svg'}// not

}

Hear other thoughts on this.

For me this is great progress, now I know how to alter.

Thank you very much.>