[openspending-dev] Filters in bubbletree, cuts

Володимир Харченко vx2005 at ukr.net
Sat Feb 16 20:09:56 UTC 2013

Thank you Vitor! I have a set of redistribution (0 removed), it took
less time than I was looking for an answer :)
Tell me you do not know how to change places (top, bottom) of the
inscriptions on the bubble: Now: 1) amount (1000) 2) label (total); to:
1) label (total), 2) amount (1000). My second option is more attractive.
Maybe you know the line number of line here
(ttps://github.com/okfn/bubbletree/blob/master/build/bubbletree.js)? I
can not find .. Vladimir