[openspending-dev] Staging Environment for OS

Martin Keegan martin.keegan at okfn.org
Thu Feb 28 13:44:15 UTC 2013

Cool.

It'd be interesting to find out how the Austrians have set it up (and
to get a tool which downloads any of their datasets that
OpenSpending.org cares about, which can't be hard)

I'll try and get my Travis setup into a state where it's useful to
anyone other than me, but that's probably early next week.

Mk