[openspending-dev] Datasource uploading issue

Spiros Alexiou spiros.alexiou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:35:08 UTC 2013

Hi, I'm owner of dataset "Diavgeia" at CKAN and OpenSpending.org. Lately, I
deleted all data sources and tried to upload some new ones but with no
succes. The steps I'm followig to upload data sources are:
- I 'm logging into my account
- I' m visiting http://openspending.org/diavgeia
- Click at "Manage" which drives me to
http://openspending.org/diavgeia/editor
- Click at "Add Source" button which (is supposed to) drives me to
http://openspending.org/diavgeia/editor#new-source (or so the address bar
says)
...but nothing happens then: I'm always at the same page (Manager). Seems
like a pop up window that will ask me to upload a csv file never shows.
Is this a general issue or there something wrong with my dataset or my
account?

Thanks in advance,
Spiros Alexiou