[openspending-dev] Dev meeting: Jun 6, 2013

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Wed Jun 5 18:06:37 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I almost forgot to send out a notification. Tomorrow is the first
Thursday of the month and that means developer meeting!

Just like in the past the meeting will take place on our IRC channel
#openspending on Freenode at 14 UTC (time examples below).

# Meeting agenda

1. Code conventions (what are our code conventions)
2. Code reviews (how do we manage code reviews)
3. OpenSpendingJS clean-up (continued discussion from last meeting + the
new branch)

# Meeting time in different time zones

* 3PM in London (UTC+1)
* 4PM in Berlin (UTC+2)