[openspending-dev] Full time Python developer needed for open spending project (London)

Ian Makgill ian.makgill at ticon.uk.com
Fri Jun 28 10:50:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

We're an open data start up that is on the Open Data Institute's start up
programme here in London.

We need a developer to work full-time on getting spending data cleaned up
and made open. We're looking for our first hire, so you need to have a good
track record of delivering on complex data projects. We've got some HTML /
CSS skills in house, so you don't need to be a full-stack developer, but we
do need someone who knows how to implement a RESTful API.

We're pretty flexible on location, but we do want to see you in the office
on a regular basis, especially to begin with.

The role is upto £50k depending on experience. Full details the role here:
www.checkthis.com/spendnetwork

Please pass on the link to anyone you think might be interested.

You can DM me here if you have any questions: @ianmakgill

Many thanks,

Ian