[openspending-dev] [OpenSpending] openspending.at

Tryggvi Björgvinsson tryggvi.bjorgvinsson at okfn.org
Tue Mar 5 20:31:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry for not picking up the thread here earlier,

Þann mán 4.mar 2013 13:36, skrifaði Krabina Bernhard:
> Up to now, no development was done or funded. We put together openspending.at on the Open Data Day and we are interested in running a spending portal in Austria. Not many decisions have been made yet, we are open to any suggestions. I'll let you all know as soon as our plans on a future direction are more concrete.

It would be great to learn about your plans when the time comes. I'd
appreciate it :) One thing I would be really interested to know when you
have some concrete plans is what part/parts of the OpenSpending you
really need to tailor for Austria and what part you just have to set up
to get things running.

You've talked about some Austria-specific features on the openspending
list and I see from offenerhaushalt.at that you're using the jekyll
blog/static pages. I'm just wondering about the key features you need to
adapt to fit your needs and how the OpenSpending platform could make
that easier.

> It is going to take some more weeks, currently we are still finding our way around the software (as users/administrators, not developers).

Let us know if there is anything you need help with.

/Tryggvi