[openspending-dev] Launching OS for Oakland, Calif.

Adam Stiles adam.d.stiles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 03:42:40 UTC 2013

Hello,

As I mentioned on the main OpenSpending list, I'm part of a group in
Oakland, CA, USA, developing a project called Open Budget to visualize our
city budget.

I have considered forking the Cameroon or Slovakia sites, though they have
many more features than we currently have the data to take advantage of, so
I'm thinking it may make more sense to start with just the features we need.

For our first iteration, we basically want the features visible on