[openspending-dev] Crawlability of OpenSpending.org (+ SEO)

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Mon Mar 25 18:33:19 UTC 2013

Hi Rufus,

Nope, you're right. Basically all the main content in OS is rendered
through JavaScript, so AFAIK our datasets are invisible to Google.

The easiest way to fix this, I guess, would be using PhantomJS to generate
static HTML files of our datasets, and feeding that to googlebot and others.

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.