[openspending-dev] Launching OS for Oakland, Calif.

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Mar 29 08:56:07 UTC 2013

Hi Adam,

Just to be clear, OpenSpending is a community-focussed project and we're
delighted to have questions posted here when people are trying to get
something working themselves and are very happy to help - so please keep
asking!

Community questions which come in via the mailing list we may take a little
longer to get to than work which we have concrete SLAs for from a project
we've been contracted to do, but we will try and answer them in good time.

Really looking forward to seeing the Oakland project come off and if there
is anything we can do to help it happen, please let me know :)

Lucy

*Project Coordinator*
School of Data <http://schoolofdata.org/> and
OpenSpending <http://openspending.org/>